Scooters are almost gone. Only 4 Yamaha Vinos left.
Also the Can Am Spyder is still available. Call today!
- Helmets, jackets, tools, cabinets
- 2 Hours: $50
- 4 Hours: $60
- 8 Hours: $70
- We can bring the scooter right to your B & B, hotel, or camp ground.
- Available for $20 charge within 10 miles of Bird in Hand.
- Reasonable fee charged for longer deliveries - email us for a quote.
- We can also transport up to 7 people from your location to Bird in Hand.
- Scooter rentals onsite at the Bird in Hand Family Inn and Restaurant.
- Fun, new way to tour Amish Country.
- Affordable option for saving gas and having fun in Lancaster County.
- High quality Raleigh Hybrid bicycles.
- High quality late model Yamaha 50cc scooters- C3, Vino, and Zuma models available
- MSF certified rider coach on staff to help you learn proper riding technique!
- Must have a valid driver's license
- $150 security deposit required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Helmet must be worn during rental
- Sturdy shoes strongly recommended
- Renter must demonstrate ability to safely maneuver the scooter
I just joined Google+ because I want to help promote this fantastic family business. Our scooter rental was one of the highlights of our anniversary weekend! Steve has a safe, beautiful, ride planned for a 2 hour self guided tour. Having never ridden a scooter before, I felt totally safe after Steve's instruction and the planned route. Steve was very accommodating when calling for reservations. Would highly recommend this activity. We look forward to coming back next year for the day rental. Thank you Steve and family.- Mimi Dibs
These guys, and the whole experience was awesome. Neither of had ridden before, so we got a nice lesson around the parking lot before heading out, and we both felt comfortable before hitting the back roads. They also gave us a map and route of some of the local attractions and it made for a nice afternoon day trip. For the price, this is one of the most fun and enjoyable "adventures" we've had.- JandV Troianolly
Awesome experience exploring Lancaster County. The 4 hour rental from Country Road Cycles was just enough time to enjoy the scenery and make a few stops along the way for refreshments and a bit of shopping. The scooters are in excellent shape and a blast to ride around the countryside. My wife has never ridden on the back of my motorcycle but felt very comfortable riding her own scooter. We enjoyed seeking out the many covered bridges along the way. We plan on doing it again and sharing our experiences with our friends and family the next time.- A Google User
Reservations not final until deposit is received.
Situated in the heart of lovely Lancaster County, Waters Edge Mini-Golf has something for everyone. So come by and see for yourself. Grab a golf club. Take a walk. Have some fun.